I made a Misha necklace.
Reblog or like this post as many times as you want. You don’t have to follow me, and I’ll pick someone at random Friday night after nine pm eastern. I’ll mail it to you.
No reason, just feel like doing something fun.
I agree with you on your first two answers and like halfway agree about Samifer.. Sweet-o! I love matching opinions..It’s not that I hate Samifer, I’m just pretty “meh” on the ship. I have no hard-and-fast pairing for Sam, or really any character, besides DeanCas.
2. What’s your opinion on John Winchester?
I have a lot of sympathy for John. He was a broken man, not just because of what happened to Mary, but because of a life full of chasing after the most evil and terrible things in existence (not to mention his alcoholism).
This in no way excuses the way he treated his children. Those boys (including Adam) deserved a life a whole lot better than the one John Winchester provided.
Still, I like to imagine the kind of amazing father John could’ve been.
3. Which season finale was your favorite/least favorite?
I truly like all the season finales, but if I have to pick one to send to the bottom, I guess season 7. I had the luxury of moving on to 8.01 right after I saw it, but if I would’ve had to wait an entire summer for a continuation, I would’ve thrown the remote through the TV.
edit: Fave Finale- Swan Song for obvious reasons
5. Which episode makes you cry the most?
"I’m No Angel" (9.03). The scene where Dean asks Cas to leave. It broke my heart.
I was tagged by: putticas
Replace with your own answers and then tag 5 people.
- Name: Sarah
- Nicknames: none
- Birthday: July something
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Bi
- Height: 5’10”
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: 6:28PM, 27 August 2014
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: 4 if I’m lucky and never straight through
- Last thing I googled was: Popping ears congestion
- Most used phrase(s): Awesome
- First word that comes to mind: Cool
- What I last said to a family member: ”C’mere, Buddy”
- One place that makes me happy and why: Coffee shops because they have coffee and Wifi
- How many blankets I sleep under: 1
- Favorite beverage(s): coffee and water
- Last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without: (things, not people, right?) phone, computer, coffee
- A piece of advice to all my followers: It’s ok to be your own hero
- You all have to listen to this song: ”Red and Gold” by Young Rising Sons
instead of a coffeeshop AU…:
- ran into each other at the bookstore and tried to get the last copy AU
- flirted with the other to steal their wallet AU
- met on an online forum and ended up really hating each other but whoops! they’re next door neighbors AU
- valedictorian and salutatorian at each other’s throats AU
- painter AU: the catch is that one isn’t actually an art student, and the other keeps siphoning art supplies back to their house so they can paint in their leisure AU
- called tech support and flirted with the geek squad kid working the phones by themselves AU
- accidentally singed their eyebrows off in a chem lab AU
- made out at an anonymous kissing booth AU
- fireman!AU where person A’s cat gets stuck in the house and person B, the fireman/woman goes to get the cat. person A asks what they can do for person B. person B jokingly asks for a date and gets one
- post-apocalyptic AU where it’s just the two of them and a bunch of zombies running rampant, and all they’re armed with is their wits and each other’s backs
I often forget that superheroes are supposed to be these hyper-masculine male fantasies because I spend so much time talking about their emotional vulnerabilities and imagining them in lacy thongs
it feels like the screen actually shakes woahhhhhh
Please don’t tap the glass it frightens the bloggers